Digital Skills Service
Citizens Advice Milton Keynes is proud to be part of the UK Online Centres Network.
Our friendly team can support you to improve your digital skills and develop your confidence using the internet and other online services.
We can provide you with one to one support over a series of appointments with a digital coach, or refer you to one of our partner agencies for more structured courses and training.
Whatever it is that you would like to improve, our staff and volunteers are on hand to help you understand how to make technology and the internet work for you, and how to connect, shop or socialise online in a safe and secure way.
The list below gives you an idea of just some of the things we’ve been able to help people with:
- Emailing and online safety
- Online form filling
- Using search engines and social media
- Managing your money online
- Finding a job online
- Creating and updating your CV
- Applying for Blue Badge
- Homefinder searches
- Energy switching
- Bus pass applications
- Patient Access/Health Apps
- Applying for Universal Credit
- Maintaining and managing your journal
- Job searches and applying for jobs
To speak to our Digital Skills Team to find out more, or to arrange an appointment, just get in touch, call 01908 545175