Paradigm Tenants – Referral Service
Thanks to funding from the Paradigm Foundation, we are working in partnership with Paradigm Housing
This service has been set up to advise any of Paradigm’s tenants who are living in the Milton Keynes area and who may be experiencing money problems.
Our specialist advisers are on hand to provide free, confidential, and impartial advice on:
- debt and financial problems
- housing rights
- universal credit and other welfare benefits
Our team will provide you with a safe space to talk about your situation while we work to support you in finding long-term solutions.
Any Paradigm Tenant who is referred to the service will be assessed by one of our triage team before being referred to an adviser, and the level of support provided will be designed to fit your situation.
There are a few ways you can get in touch with an adviser yourself:
- Phone: 0808 278 7991 (calls to this number are free) Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Video Chat: Click here to access our ‘Digital Drop In’. See home page for opening hours.
- E-mail: Click here to refer yourself via our secure web form
You can also be referred direct to us by a Tenancy Support Officer working for Paradigm Housing should you prefer.