Milton Keynes Citizens Advice Service – how to complain

We are sorry you have felt the need to complain but by letting us know when you are unhappy gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service for all our clients.

No matter how you choose to communicate with us, we will listen.  As you would expect, if you complain using the on line form or telephone, the faster we will be able to try to rectify your issue with our service.

To help us resolve your complaint, we will need the following from you:

Your name and address

A description of your issue

What you would like us to do to put things right

A contact telephone number and the best time for us to contact you


You may prefer to use our online form to make your complaint. Please give us as much relevant information as you can and click to submit.  We will respond to your complaint within 5 days

Complaint Form




By phone

Many of our clients find the quickest and easiest way to sort things out is to pick up the phone Tel: 01908 609072

Write to us

Please feel free to write us a letter about your issue.  Remember to factor the postal service into our response time.  Please mark your envelope clearly as a complaint, mark it as private and confidential and address it to:

Advice Service Director Acorn House,

361 Midsummer Boulevard

Milton Keynes


What we will do

We will respond to your complaint within 5 days of receipt of your complaint.  If you are still not satisfied with the way we have handled your complaint you have the option of having your complaint reviewed by our head office within 20 days of our decision.

Please write directly to:

Chief Executive Citizens Advice

3rd Floor North

200 Aldersgate